Thursday, May 21

You Capture. Sweet

I participated in another You Capture Challenge. The theme for this week was to capture something 'Sweet'.

Beth is the creator of this fun event and her pictures are always awesome. Her "sweet" pictures today do not disappoint either. You have to check them out and also see everyone's pictures. There are some really good ones and always are.

This is a French Brownie I made a couple of weeks ago doing a catch-up for TWD. They were delicious and sweet. Especially with vanilla ice cream. You can find the recipe HERE.

My last picture is of my youngest son, Brady. He was sharing his popcorn with his rubber duckie today at snack.


Does that get any sweeter?

8 comments:

Mom 2 Four said...

I love your son feeding the ducky, that is too sweet. I love cooking also I will bookmark your blog!

The Animator's Wife said...

Ducks love popcorn... he knows! Very, very, gosh darn sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

no, it just doesn't get any sweeter, it's priceless, and that little Brady is beautiful. If you are sharing that picture its the best, and I want it!

tiarastantrums said...

look at your little man sharing with his duckie!

Pamela said...

Awww...what a handsome little man! Now sharing your popcorn with a rubber duck...that's sweet!!

Alice said...

no, it does not get any sweeter than that! how precious! you made my day with that last shot :O)

Megan said...

Love both pictures - but Brady steals the show, no doubt about it!

Kim said...

I agree pretty much with every one else. The brownie with ice cream looks sooooo yummy that I want to reach through this screen and grab it. But...the picture of Brady feeding his duckie is just too sweet!

I hope that you're having a great weekend. I played along too and I'd love for you to come on over. :)