Thursday, May 14

You Capture. Colors

Since I want to improve my photography skills (if I really even have any?), I thought that this would be fun. Completely un-food related too!

I love reading Beth's blog. She hosts a weekly photography challenge and I thought that I would join in on the fun this week. She did a post earlier this week about Picassa and I have been trying and tinkering around with it. You can really do some fun stuff. So here are some fun pics that I took this morning capturing color.

Check out how others captured color and join in on the fun.









This is quite the mess....but very colorful indeed.


I will really miss these when spring is over.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Very colorful (and pretty) pictures. I remember planting tulip bulbs in my front yard when we lived in NY. Of course, the deer came along and ate them all.

tiarastantrums said...

great colorful captures this week

Heather D said...

Love the toy shelf. Very colorful!

Amy said...

I love the tulips!

Suburban Girl said...

Yay Tulips! Mine never flower...I think the squirrels eat them or something!

Unknown said...

love the first shot...great job!

sunnymama said...

Some lovely colours! The second is my favourite :)

Alice said...

i am so partial to flower shots and yours are awesome! the tulips are colorful and pretty, but i really love that first shot! great color!

i have my color photos posted now. feel free to come on over and check them out. let me know what you think about them :O)

Unknown said...

Great color shots! I love the tulips! Hey, those toys aren't messy - they're all put away! :)