A purse from my mom's Etsy shop!!
This is such a cute purse and I love that it has pockets inside. Now all you have to decide is if you are going to keep it or give it away to a mom.Here is the simple way to enter:
1) Visit Flying Needles
2) Leave a comment here telling me your favorite item from her shop
3) Last, if you blog about this giveaway on your blog I will give you an extra entry
I will do the drawing on Saturday, May 9th and announce the winner on Mother's Day next Sunday.
Good luck!
18 comments:
Wow! She has lots of great stuff - but I have to say, this pink purse is my favorite.
I'm going to post about it right now!
I love the Basic Brown Purse, so pretty and classic!
What a fun give away! I really love all the purses, especially the basic brown! The little dress is also adorable.
I love all the purses, but the basic brown and this pink one are my favorites! She is so talented!
I love the black and white purse with pink bow - would love that in a big beach bag size. Thanks
your mom is so talented! my favorite item is actually the item you are giving away! i love pink and chocolate :)
oh, and i would probably keep this purse for myself :) my mom isn't a big purse person
The purse you are giving away is my favourite, but other than that I absolutely love the Daisy Pillow: it's sooo cute and would be a great colour accent for my spare bedroom with a limegreen wall!
I forgot to mention that I'll blog about your giveaway tomorrow in my TWD-post. Wasn't that tiramisu cake amazing?
New comment on your post #3386 "Purse Giveaway!"
Author : Coleen (IP: 216.137.197.42 , 42-197-137-216.mtaonline.net)
E-mail : coleen@mtaonline.net
URL : http://coleensrecipes.blogspot.com/
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=216.137.197.42
Comment:
I absolutely love the little pink baby sweater. My mother was born in England and she knitted a lot, it reminds me of something she would have made.
I really like the prety in pink purse you are showing, but I also really like the black and white purse. Very cute!
I'm really liking the pretty in pink purse, but the others with the bows are adorable!
I love the baby sweaters! They look beautiful and her prices are great!
But if we're talking purses, I like the one you posted - you can't go wrong with pink and brown.
She has a lot of nice items. I like the tuquoise Flowers Bag and the lady bug and gingham quilt.
What a great site! The prices are so reasonable, too. My fave is the Pastels Purse, with the Pretty in Pink purse being a close second! I will post your giveaway on my post tomorrow! Thanks.
I love the purse chosen for the giveaway and would pick it as my favorite.
I think the pink and brown is my favorite, but the basic brown is a close second. Such cute stuff! Her needles must really be flying, because I've sewn a few things and I decided that with all the time it took me, I'd have to charge $500 for a tote bag :)
I love the little black purse. It is stunning! Looks very elegant. I hope your mom has a wonderful mother's day!
I admit, the pretty in pink purse is adorable. I also like the pastels purse and the blue star purse. Too many cute things!
Post a Comment