
I was super excited about the chosen recipe for today. Megan from
My Baking Adventures chose the recipe. I love Megan's blog and faithfully check hers everyday. I love the recipes that she posts and am glad that we "met" each other. Check out how her cake turned out
HERE and she also has the actual recipe posted.

This cake is a good one. It was fun to put together and even though I am not a coffee drinker in the slightest, it is delicious. My little guy loved the frosting and of course the chocolate chips on top. I was already a tiramisu fan though. I really liked the yellow cake, the filling and the frosting. The chocolate in the middle is just an added bonus.

Be sure to check out what
everyone else did for this recipe. There are some really creative ones from
sushi to
cupcakes and more
cupcakes.
Also, don't forget to enter my
giveaway for Mother's Day!!
10 comments:
Super cute! I love the chocolate chips on the top! :)
How in the world did you get your frosting so smooth? It looks absolutely perfect! Great job!
Natalie, I love the way you decorated the cake!! Wasn't this an amazing recipe?
Thanks for your comment on my new signature on my photo's!! I'm trying to update my entire blog with signed pictures, unfortunately this was necessary.... Aggie from Aggie's Kitchen told me that someone had stolen content from my blog and posted it on theirs....
Wow, does this look great! I love how you used the chocolate chips--so decorative! And your frosting is so shiny and smooth! Nice job!
I love how you decorated your cake. It looks so fancy!
Sara/imafoodblog.com
Yes, I love the CC on top of the cake! The big ones look very tasty and inviting, too. I can see the syrup soaked into your cake. Mine didn't look anything like that, so I know I went too light with it. Great job!
mmmm - it looks perfect! I love the ring o' chips around the cake.
Even though you don't like coffee, I am glad you liked this!
Your cake looks delicious. Glad you enjoyed!
I guess I'm not the only one, but I love the way you decorated this - so pretty!
Love the 'polka dot' cake. Very cute. And looks delish.
Post a Comment