Obviously this is not my family. But a family nonetheless! I captured this "family" out and about earlier this week! I tried to get closer but didn't want to get hissed at.Thursday, May 28
You Capture. Family
Obviously this is not my family. But a family nonetheless! I captured this "family" out and about earlier this week! I tried to get closer but didn't want to get hissed at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Love your interpretation...and bravo for even getting that close. Geese scare the poo out of me! They're mean sometimes!
They are so cute! Nice job!
How pretty. We saw quite a number of them this morning in the ball field of the local high school. Shane was quite amused and couldn't take his eyes off them. I was toying with the idea of letting him off the leash to go have some fun, knowing he'd never be able to catch one. Wish I had had my camera handy.
Beautiful pic.
That's just too cute - I want to give those babies a cuddle.
aww.. hope everyone is feeling better soon - but great way to make 'lemonade.' Those are great shots!
Great shots. I lol at the "I didn't want to get hissed at" part :) So true.
That is just a lovely photo! Where are your fish fingers? And that bread looks fabulous. Great job!
love them!
great job.
Geese are beautiful, but boy are they mean! Great captures of the new little family! My You Capture this week was a bird family as well.
cute little geese
What? You mean that you're not really a family of geese?
Way to think outside the box! I love your pictures. Perfect!
What a FUN family!
that is the cutest non-human family that I've seen all day! nicely done!
Post a Comment