Wednesday, May 6

Garden Risotto - CEiMB

Jessica was the lucky recipe picker this week. Check hers out here (as well as the recipe). I have just recently been introduced to making risotto but have not tried it without mushrooms. And I love peas!

This recipe was easy, flavorful and good. It paired perfectly with the brats that we grilled out tonight too!

Check out all the other risotto dishes HERE.


Don't forget....there are only 2 more days left for the Giveaway!

10 comments:

Marthe said...

This was the first time I made risotto too and I must say I was pleasantly surprised!

Craving Ellie in My Belly said...

It looks wonderful. I actually added some mushrooms to mine :)

Pamela said...

It came out pretty good, didn't it? Glad you liked it. And your casserole down below looks yummy, too.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. We really enjoyed the dish as well.

Jennifer said...

I thought this risotto was really good. I loved the mixture of vegetables.

Unknown said...

Alright, so now, I want grilled brats!

FYI: If you want us to remain friends you will have to publicly renounce the love for peas, YUCK!

j/k :)

-- Nick

Peggy said...

We loved this risotto! Yours looks really delicious too. Peas are just not my favorite thing to eat, but I managed to eat them.
Have a great weekend!

AJM said...

Mushrooms and risotto are so good together, especially dried ones, I love using the soaking broth to cook the rice too. I think this recipe would be better with muchrooms, thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Looks delicious.

Megan said...

I love risotto and could make it with my eyes closed .

Oh, that sounds like bragging - sorry. What I mean is that I love it so much and make it so often that I know the recipe by heart.

It's so good and so versatile - and grilled brats sound perfect with it!