Mary Ann chose the recipe this week. You have to check out her photos. They are amazing and make the only good one I got of my soup look completely pathetic. She is very talented and I love looking at her blog. You can find the recipe HERE or on page 78 in Ellie's cookbook.I can't say that I have ever ate a butternut squash. The soup smelled amazingly good while it was cooking. I learned that I will NEVER put anything hot in a blender again to puree. The top blew off the second batch while it was blending and I had squash everywhere. I should have taken a picture of how it ended up in the speaker holes of my kitchen radio/CD player. The Hubster was not impressed. I even tried holding the top on the blender after the first fiasco and that did not help. Again.Squash.Everywhere!

3 comments:
I am glad that you tried it- it looks yummy to me. Sounds like it was a fun time in the kitchen. Sorry it wasn't your fave- maybe someone will choose a meaty dish soon for Craving Ellie!
Thanks for all the nice words about my blog too. I appreciate it.
Looks great! I'm with your hubby. I need some meat sometime soon!
I liked the soup to but my hubby is like yours and needs meat.
Post a Comment