Thursday, December 4

Brioche Raisin Snails - TWD

This recipe was chosen by Peabody from Culinary Concotions by Peabody way back in March. You can find the recipe HERE or on pages 56-57 in Dorie's book.

The recipe was kind of putzy to put together, or rather just time consuming. Probably because of the yeast. But these little snails were delicious and we all enjoyed. It was also fun to get all pyro and fire the raisins that had been drenched in rum. The pastry cream inside the snails was great as well. That was probably the best part.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look so good. I can't wait to try them!

Cathy said...

These look delicious! I am working on overcoming my fear of yeast -- I might have to give this one a try to keep moving in a positive direction.

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you took this on! It was before my time in TWD, but so many of the bakers have said it's their favorite recipe. I'll have to try it sometime. Great job!
Nancy