Monday, December 22

Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies

Also known as: Chocolate Crinkles! When I made the Chocolate Crinkles from Martha Stewart's Cookies cookbook last week, they sort of resembled another recipe that I have. But, I like this recipe much better. I put Hershey Kisses in the center and the kisses that I picked up had hot chocolate in the center. They are very good. They taste like brownie bites with a kiss in the middle. YUM!

INGREDIENTS:

2 Cups Sugar
¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Cocoa4 eggs2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 1/3 Cups Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
½ teaspoon salt
60 Hershey Kisses
Powdered SugarDIRECTIONS:In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil. Add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.

In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cocoa mixture.

Cover and chill for 6 hours.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into 1” balls with Hershey Kiss in the middle. Roll balls in powdered sugar. Coat hands with powdered sugar to avoid sticking. Bake on greased cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.

1 comment:

Megan said...

WOW! Those look fab-u-lous! And where do you find kisses with hot chocolate in the middle? I am so jealous -