Saturday, December 27

Pecan Honey Sticky Buns - TWD

The TWD group made these buns back in May. It was chosen by Madame Chow. She has the recipe posted HERE if you want to try it. I decided to make these up because I had the dough frozen in the freezer since I made the Brioche Raisin Snails a few weeks ago.

My dad was in town for a late Christmas dinner so I decided to make these sticky buns up for breakfast. They were quite delish. I even liked the toasty pecans when they came out of the oven. I usually am not a nut fan in the slightest so I was quite surprised. The sticky part was probably the best tasting part of the rolls though. My dad must have thought so too. I think that he ate 3 of them!!

My "catch up" TWD recipe list is getting smaller.

1 comment:

threesidesofcrazy said...

These look great! I almost panicked and had to check my book - I didn't see these on my list LOL I should have read your post all the way through!