You can find the recipe HERE or on page 247-249 in Dorie's cookbook. And yes....it is the cake from the front of the cookbook. DELICIOUS.Tuesday, February 17
Devils Food White Out Cake - TWD
You can find the recipe HERE or on page 247-249 in Dorie's cookbook. And yes....it is the cake from the front of the cookbook. DELICIOUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I had the same reaction with mine. First, that it looked good and second that it tasted great. Never having made a layer cake before (I only ended up with two), I was thrilled. I will definitely make this again!
And it always makes it even better when your family likes it, too!
You toot your own horn! It looks beautiful and delicious!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day, your cake looks absolutely perfect!
That looks amazing! And Happy Birthday to you!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Your cake looks fabuloso!
It does look incredible! Happy birthday!
Wanted to pop in and say hi!
When you bake something this stunning and delicious, a little horn tooting is very much in order! Happy B-day!!
Nancy
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day. Your cake looks perfectly delicious. YUM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your cake looks perfect. Great job!
Happy Happy Birthday! So sorry I'm a day late - but so glad you made your own cake - and what a delicious cake it was!
Happy birthday! Perfect birthday cake to celebrate! Your cake looks fabulous!
It is a great cake, isn't it? And happy belated birthday to you!
Post a Comment