Monday, February 9

Granola Grabbers - TWD

I can't begin to explain how good these are. I just won't do these cookies any justice. They are spectacular. I will make these again for sure. They disappeared from our house in less than 24 hours. YUMMY! The recipe can be found HERE. They were chosen back in August for TWD.

These little grabbers are made with granola, raisins, coconut, peanuts and wheat germ. They are crunchy and chewy at the same time. I think that they are one of my new favorite cookies. I am telling you....they are that good!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I've made those cookies several times since the recipe was chosen. They are great, and they work well if you have to make them nut-free (like I did).

Pamela said...

Ugh! I love these cookies! I just made them again 2 weeks ago. I make them as a bar cookie...what's easier, right? They are delicious.

Anonymous said...

I loved these cookies. Your cookies look great.