Thursday, February 5

Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip - CEiMB


So. Deliciously. Good!

The recipe for this week was chosen by Cathy from The Tortefeasor. I love reading her posts, whether for TWD or CEiMB, they are always enjoyable (very funny and well written). I was excited when I saw that she had chosen this for Superbowl weekend. If I hadn't been working during the Superbowl I would have made it for the game. However, I made it for lunch yesterday.

This dip is awesome. You seriously can't even tell that it has reduced fat sour cream and cream cheese. I will be making this one again and again! Even The Hubster was impressed. He said that for once Ellie really outdid herself and didn't screw this one up. Next time I make it I may try adding cheddar cheese instead of mozzeralla....might be good?

GREAT PICK CATHY!! You can find the recipe HERE or on Page 70 in Ellie's book.

9 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm a little jealous, since yours looks so much creamier than mine! Yum. We loved it, too and it will definitely be on the snack menu regularly.

Unknown said...

Your dip looks great, really creamy. Nice job!
Sara/Imafoodblog

Peggy said...

Yours looks so pretty. I almost forgot to take photos of mine since we were sharing it with friends, hence bad photos. But I thought it was really creamy and delicious.

Megan said...

I made spinach artichoke dip for Superbowl Sunday! Not the same recipe, but this one sure looks good.

Anonymous said...

Yes yours looks deliciously creamy. YUM

Cathy said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that you liked this! We thought it was great too. I think this sounds like a really great lunch! Love the idea of playing around with different kinds of cheese.

Dean and Colleen Stier said...

mmmm - next game night?

Anonymous said...

It looks great. We loved the recipe as well.

Gabi said...

Your dip looks great - wish I had looked ahead and made this instead of buying some for a little get together last weekend. I'll see you next week if not sooner though!
xox