I made this for dinner last week and did take pictures. However, the pictures accidentally got deleted from my camera. Therefore, no pics to prove that it was made. But trust me....it was.The recipe was chosen by Pamela. Check out the recipe and the photos on her blog HERE. I was excited to make it because I love shrimp and The Hubster loves feta cheese and tomatoes. It was easy to prepare and didn't take a lot of time or energy. However, I was not a fan. I usually don't care for chunks of tomatoes and the feta cheese was not my thing either. However, the Hubster really enjoyed the meal and said it was right up his alley. He even took the remainder for lunch the next day. I served the meal with linguine pasta.
Coming next week: Sesame Stir-Fried Chinese Greens

6 comments:
At least your husband loved it. It wasn't my favorite but one that was good to change up the pace.
Well, thanks for cooking it even if it was just for your husband. I am glad you joined us! I liked the left-overs, too! I'm looking forward to the stir fry next week, that's for sure!
Bummer about the pictures. And I thought those kind of things only happened to me!
As for this dish, I think it has potential and I do want to try again, but I'm with you, it lacked something this time around.
Well, I guess one good thing is that this is so quick to whip up, your hubs can have it sometimes while you have something else for dinner! I enjoyed the little bit of it that I had.
My husband felt the same way! I like my feta on salads generally, but I thought this dish was pretty good overall. My hubster is also taking leftovers tomorrow for lunch!!
I had the same problem with some brownie pictures disappearing from my camera.
So glad the "Hubster" liked his dinner!
Post a Comment