Sunday, January 25

Hidden Berry Cream Cheese Torte - TWD

This was one of the first recipes chosen for TWD way back in January (1 year ago). It was chosen by April and you can find the recipe HERE.

I made it on Friday for a game night at our friends house. I think that it was good and everyone enjoyed it. However, it was not as good as the Cheese Cake that I made right before Christmas.

I did like the cookie type crust that this had. However, if I were to make it again....I would use some type of cherry jam and add a little bit more jam to the recipe. It didn't seem like there was enough jam (I used a strawberry rhubarb jam) "hidden" in the torte.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I made that same torte over the summer - and I feel the same way you do, it needs more jam. Otherwise, we loved it, especially the crust!

Anonymous said...

Wow that crust looks amazing. I wasn't participating then but I will have to bookmark this one to try it.

Anonymous said...

We loved this recipe. Thanks for the delicious reminder.

Dean and Colleen Stier said...

It was so yummy!!!