
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
2 cups sugar
3 beaten eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini (don’t peel)
3 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 cups sugar
3 beaten eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini (don’t peel)
3 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
DIRECTIONS:
Blend well but do not beat. Pour into two well greased bread pans. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Or make 1/2 recipe for 1 loaf.
This recipe turned out OK. I like my breads a lot moister. This could be because I only added 2 eggs (one egg had two yolks though?). I messed up because my little guy was throwing a monster fit while I was making it and I wasn’t concentrating. I tried to find a recipe for zucchini bread that had brown sugar as well as white sugar and wasn’t able to come up with one in the short amount of time I had today.
I originally posted this on 7/29/08 on my old blog.
Blend well but do not beat. Pour into two well greased bread pans. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Or make 1/2 recipe for 1 loaf.
This recipe turned out OK. I like my breads a lot moister. This could be because I only added 2 eggs (one egg had two yolks though?). I messed up because my little guy was throwing a monster fit while I was making it and I wasn’t concentrating. I tried to find a recipe for zucchini bread that had brown sugar as well as white sugar and wasn’t able to come up with one in the short amount of time I had today.
I originally posted this on 7/29/08 on my old blog.
1 comment:
This looks yummy! I saw that you emailed Leigh about taking over the reign for Craving Ellie. I have joined the group, but haven't participated yet and I would be willing to help out in whatever way you would need me.
Post a Comment