Thursday, June 11

You Capture. Nature

I took all these nature pictures while we were out for a bike ride with the kids tonight. Sorry there are so many. I had a hard time deciding which ones I liked the best.








Make sure to head over to Beth's to see how everyone else captured 'nature' this week.

21 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Great captures. It's so nice to see green again.

Capturing Sunshine said...

You know...you really should have two hands on the handle bars! ;)
These are lovely. Looks like a nice ride.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I can see why you couldn't decide - all lovely. What a great place to live!

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Great job! I love the ducks!

Anonymous said...

I like the green shots but the pine cone one is a nice contrast. Good choices.

Anonymous said...

Such a peaceful depiction of nature. I like it.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Great shots this week!!

Yelena R. said...

Lovely photos :)

Jessi said...

Love the softness of the second one - we have a third wheel too and our son LOVES it :)

Doug said...

Great pictures. This was my first week doing the You Capture, so glad it was nature...I love being outside. And visiting all the cool blogs with pics has been great! Can't wait until next week.

Terri said...

Great captures

Unknown said...

neat!

Saj said...

I really like the pine cone picture! Great captures!

Alice said...

that's a lot of pine cones - lol! i love the duck picture, to. all of them great captures, but those 2 i like best! great color and warmth :).

thanks for the comments on my blog - i appreciate your visit!

The Animator's Wife said...

Oh, how fun! Great shots!

april said...

Great captures!! Love going on hikes or bike rides!!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

I love these!! That is a beautiful place to bike :)

Christy M. said...

I love the beautiful country road!! Great captures :)

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jen said...

The ducks are definitely my favorite ... they all take me back to when I was a kid. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Great shots!

Amanda said...

They are all beuatiful! I was looking at the pictures and thinking boy that sure looks like around here. Then I saw you were from WI! I'm in Twin Lakes, way down on the IL border. :)