I really should make salmon more often, at least once a week. I learned today on one of those morning news shows that it really is good for you. It is an excellent source of protein and good fats that you should really strive to have. I always forget how much I like it until I order it at a restaurant or cook it at home.The recipe was chosen by Pam from Lobster and Fishsticks. You can find the recipe HERE or I am sure that she will have the recipe posted soon. I think next time I will try her salmon with sour cream dill sauce. Now that looks good too!
8 comments:
I liked this one and will most definetely be making it again!
Looks great, and that last picture is really good, too!! It is an easy recipe to toss together.
Just like candy, wasn't it?
Good recipe
I loved how easy this one was, and it was really delicious. Yours looks perfect!
This was a great, easy, healthy recipe. What more can you ask for?
Your salmon looks awesome and perfectly cooked! So happy to hear you guys liked this one.
I almost always eat salmon with sour cream-dill sauce, and throw in some chopped cucumber and lemon juice. Hmm, I'm making myself hungry...
But this sure looks like a nice variation.
I'm drooling just looking at how lovely and flaky your salmon is!
Post a Comment