Friday, April 3

Florida Pie - TWD

Another catch up......I made this pie a few weeks ago for a dinner date with our friends. The recipe was originally chosen back in May last year by Diane. The recipe can be found HERE.

This pie was good. It was a little too rich for me though. I love key lime and am not sure why I wasn't too thrilled with this dessert. It was easy enough to make and everyone seemed to like it. It sure was a pretty dessert too.

Another one down and only 20 some more to complete.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I remember making that pie - no one in my family ate it. I think it might be the coconut lime combo, but who knows.

I love key lime pie too, so if you make one be sure to invite me over.

Anonymous said...

that does look really rich! but that means just a sliver should satisfy you! this probably can feed a lot of people.