
I am going to make this short and sweet. This recipe was chosen by
Kim at Scrumptious Photography.

We thought it was good. Not spectacular or a TWD favorite though.

I decided at the last minute to add strawberries because I thought that it needed some color or something to offset all the chocolate.

Kim has the recipe posted on her blog
HERE. Or you can find it on pages 352-353 in Dorie's cookbook. You really should check out Kim's blog though. She has some amazing pictures and is an awesome photographer. You will be impressed, I promise.

11 comments:
Beautiful! What a great idea to add strawberries! I love the flavor of strawberries and chocolate together, and they really would cut the chocolatyness of the tart.
I am sure I would have loved it with the addition of strawberries! Sorry it wasn't a favorite for you though!
Looks really good! To me this recipe was chocolate heaven, but you can never go wrong with strawberries.
What a bummer that you didn't like it so much - can I have the leftovers? Because I didn't get any!
It looks fabulous with the strawberries! It wasn't my favorite either. The bittersweet chocolate just didn't work for me.
I'm sorry it wasn't a big success for you, but it does look pretty with the strawberries. That was a great idea.
Well, it looks gorgeous. The strawberries make it so lovely!
Your tart is gorgeous! I love the way you decorated it.
The strawberries make it picture perfect and strawberries + chocolate = very good.
Absolutely gorgeous...those strawberries really send it over the top, don't they?
Kayte
www.grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com
Fantastic! And the strawberries are a beautiful touch.
Post a Comment