
I was inspired by
My Baking Addiction for these cookies. I made them for a Easter Party for my son's pre-school class. They are delicious. But not what I had been expecting. The original recipe can be found
HERE. I thought that they would be puffy and cakey. Not so much though (and I was a tad dissapointed). Mine were chewy, soft and awesome. I substituted Easter M&M's for the chocolate chips.

I wish that I could figure out what I did wrong and why they didn't turn out more cakier and puffy??

4 comments:
I wish I could reach through the screen and grab one of those. I love M&M's (but hardly ever eat them because of Sabrina). The Easter colors make them look so festive, too. They may not have been what you were expecting, but from this angle they look pretty darn good!
These look great!
Too cute!! Unfortunately we don't get special edition M&M's here in Holland.... The only time we had that was during the Soccer World Cup, but the only chance was the addition of orange M&M's to the usual colours.... (our national team wears orange...)
I used the same wonderful pastel M&M's for mine. I also topped banana bread with them.
Yours look great.
Post a Comment