Thursday, March 12

Lemon Cup Custard - TWD

This was not a winner in our house. None of us liked it. I just don't think that we enjoyed the texture or the taste. I did have fun preparing it though. It was so easy and baked wonderfully. I don't think that one of the custards was eaten completely!

The recipe was chosen by Bridget from The Way The Cookie Crumbles. You can find the recipe HERE. Her pictures are great!


Next Tuesday: French Yogurt Cake with Marmalade Glaze

5 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry you didn't like it either! Hope next week's recipe turns out better!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

The pretty custard cups make it! Sorry it wasn't a winner.

Megan said...

Yeah, the whole thing was a bit strange. Not on my to-make list again, that's for sure.

Unknown said...

Sorry you didn't like it. I wasn't a fan of the texture either.

TeaLady said...

Custard isn't for everyone. Too bad no one liked it. Maybe next week's... Looks nice tho'.