Wednesday, March 11

Chocolate Armagnac Cake - TWD

This RICH, dense chocolate cake was brought to our friends' home for dinner a week ago. I know that I am behind in posting but it was actually made on the date that it was due. It was good and you really couldn't taste the prunes in the slightest. It was so rich though. And extremely chocolately! The recipe was chosen by Lyb of And then I do the dishes. The recipe can be found HERE.
So, after stepping back for a couple of days and getting a few other things accomplished.. I am back. I am going to stick with TWD and possibly CEiMB. I really like both of these groups and have fun baking/cooking with both. I just have to stick with my exercise routine to burn off the baked goods calories. I learn a lot from baking with this group and since it is one of my favorite hobbies, I really want to continue. I also want to thank Sara for coming forward and assuming responsibility for CEiMB. I am sure that she will do a fantastic job maintaining and running this awesome group.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't know you were the one that started CEIMB - how cool! I'm glad you got everything worked out, a few days off from the computer is good for everyone. (me included). Yet I sit here, still typing........

Anonymous said...

Wow! That cake looks awesome. I'd probably have to increase my running miles to 15 daily for one week to work that one off!. Fantastic.

Pamela said...

This was a GREAT cake, wasn't it? I just wanted to say thanks for all that you did for and with CEiMB. I'm happy to be a part of that group, and I hope we will see you every once in a while! Good luck!