This week's challenge for You Capture is a photo of your choice. I chose this picture of my youngest, Brady, after he fell asleep during our bike ride last weekend. He was pretty tuckered out after not having a nap for the second day in a row due to our camping trip. He was also up very late the night before trying to fall asleep in the tent. He managed to sleep like this while we took a 6 mile bike ride. His head kept hitting my back and I really have no idea how he slept?!Happy 4th of July to everyone!!
8 comments:
So cute! It's amazing what they can sleep through some times, isn't it??
How cute he is!
And now you know, kids can sleep anywhere - even as their head is banging against your back!
So cute! Isn't it amazing where kids can sleep? My 3 1/2 year old slept through the fireworks show at Epcot in Disney World in a thunderstorm last week! It had been a busy week!
So sweet. He is adorable.
What a sweet face! Great shot!
Aweeee! What a cutie!
Cute! My son did this too.. often. I have no idea how they sleep through all the bumps, but I was always thankful for the helmet!
Ah, aren't they so peaceful when they are sleeping? I have a bike trailer, but have been wanting to get a seat like that too - do you like yours?
Post a Comment