Thursday, July 9

You Capture. 4th of July and Food

If you can believe it, I chose not to photograph any food for the challenge this week. All of my shots are from the 4th of July parade. My youngest has been sick since the 3rd but we were lucky enough to get to the parade.

My 3 favorite guys enjoying the parade.


This is such a neat shot. One of my favorites! If you look closely at the reflection in the bumper of the fire truck, you can see both of my boys covering their ears as the siren is being blared as it drives by!! I love it.

Be sure to head over to Beth's for the other You Capture participants.

20 comments:

The Animator's Wife said...

Awesome fire truck shot. Love the story within the story of that picture!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

These are terrific. Love the Shriners and your boys.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I love those big Shriner-y guys and the smaller guys too. These are great.

Jen said...

I must say I was completely expecting food shots! Great surprise!!

The bike stopped me for a bit - too cool. But, the reflection is wonderful!

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Cool bike! We need one like that around here...maybe the hills would go a lot easier. Super shots, Natalie.

Saj said...

Great job on the fire truck! Was that intentional? Cool!

FireMom said...

HOORAY! More fire trucks! My oldest son is giddy with approval. :)

Prairie Lady said...

That big bike is awesome. Great captures.

What's for Supper? said...

Saj- It was not intentional. I just noticed it when I downloaded the pic.

Unknown said...

THAT is pretty cool that you caught that even unintentionally!...love it!

april said...

That last one is great! Very cool! Great job!

Megan said...

Amazing photos - and your boys (all three!) are too cute!

Stefany said...

Great shots. I love when there is a hidden gem when photos are downloaded. :)

Kathleen said...

FUN pictures...and I love the reflection in the fire truck. How cool!

Mommy Mo said...

That fire truck shot is awesome!

Stillmary said...

Great pictures! And you're right. That last one is AMAZING!! I love it.

Julie From Inmates said...

That fire truck shot is adorable!! Fun times ;)

Pamela said...

That is a really great shot!! Your boys are gorgeous, by the way. Very lovely family. Thanks for sharing!!

Peggy said...

Great photos!! Thank you for sharing with us.