Tuesday, July 7

Tribute To Katherine Hepburn Brownies - TWD

Lisa from Surviving Oz chose the recipe this week after she designed a fabulous logo for TWD. Check it out along with the recipe HERE.

The recipe is Katherine Hepburn brownies. They were good. Even though I did not really follow the recipe as Dorie suggested. I skipped the cinnamon and nuts. I also used espresso powder in place of instant coffee and only used half the amount.

The brownies are super fudgey and moist. Go ahead....try them. You won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

Megan said...

And you know, I'm good with the brownie hound label!!

Seriously - these were good!!

Katrina said...

They look great. I loved these, if you couldn't tell. haha
Your sleeping kidlet on the bike is cute!

Pamela said...

I followed the recipe and really enjoyed them. But next time, I would probably choose to cut back a bit on both the cinnamon and coffee. I still ate 'em, though!

nick said...

These were a HUGE hit over here. Possibly the best.brownies.ever. period .

TeaLady said...

These were good. those look great.

Jules Someone said...

Those are some tasty looking brownies.

Anonymous said...

Your brownies look wonderful. I really liked these!