I am back. I have been a TERRIBLE CEiMB participant over the past couple of months. Summer was busy and I have had an awful time keeping up with everything. The truth is....I have been cooking with Wildtree products the past several weeks and am very impressed. I attended a party and am hooked. Absolutely hooked. These products make healthy, simple and tasty meals. My family has loved just about everything I have made too. Unfortunately, Ellie has taken a backseat.Thursday, September 10
Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches - CEiMB
I am back. I have been a TERRIBLE CEiMB participant over the past couple of months. Summer was busy and I have had an awful time keeping up with everything. The truth is....I have been cooking with Wildtree products the past several weeks and am very impressed. I attended a party and am hooked. Absolutely hooked. These products make healthy, simple and tasty meals. My family has loved just about everything I have made too. Unfortunately, Ellie has taken a backseat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome back! Your samy looks delish.
I'm interested in the Wildtree products - will have to check them out.
Will you be with me next week for the pizza? Hope so ...if not, offer something really delicious so that I can be jealous.
Yeah - I'm having a tough time keeping up with everything too. It seems like free time is a thing of the past!
Of course, I say that as I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blogs.
Yeah, I used plain rolls, too. I finished this up last week and really enjoyed the left overs. Thanks for cooking along with me!
I have never had pulled chicken but yours looks delicious! Thanks for sharing :)
Looks great, I bet it was even better with a slice of cheese.
that looks delicious and I am right there with you as far as being behind on my food blogs! Maybe now that winter is coming I'll get back into the swing of it. I did manage the tuscan soup.
Post a Comment