I have been awful about getting any blogging done lately. No excuses!I made the vanilla ice cream last week. It was yummy and everyone enjoyed it. I followed Megan's recommendation and only used 3 eggs. The recipe was chosen by CafeLynnylu and can be found HERE.
15 comments:
Less fattening is overrated :) Just top it with that ice cream - it looks amazing!
I always use light sour cream in recipes. I can't tell the difference. Nice cake! And I have to try the ice cream using less eggs. Sounds interesting and tasty.
They both look fabulous! We loved this cake so much I have received several requests to make it again. Will make a great snack cake for back to school!
Your cake looks lovely! I went with a simple sprinkle of powdered sugar as well. Yum
The bundt cake is fabulous.
I added butterscotch chips and pecans.
Good stuff!! Looks delicious!
The ice cream and cake both look incredible. This banana cake is definitely one I'll make again. Love how pretty yours looks with powdered sugar!
Yum it all looks good and tasty! This recipe was so good(thecake) I loved it!
Both the ice cream and the cake look amazing!
I managed to salvage three mini bundts, they didn't last long though as they tasted really good!
Thanks for answering my yeast question :).
Your bundt looks really moist.
We actually ate ours with the vanilla ice cream. Those two together - yum!~
Beautiful bundt.
What a cute picture of the ice cream cone- I love it!
The banana cake looks so good too. Yum!
Both of these looks soooo delicious!! Yummy! Thanks for baking along with me this week! - mary the food librarian
Both the ice cream and the cake look great!
Great combo. I didn't get to make the banana bundt cake. Thanks for making Dorie's vanilla ice cream with me.
Yum to your ice cream cone!
I only buy/use light sour cream. I can't taste a difference and I love that it "healtifies" baked goods. hehe
Post a Comment